ISIN DE0009765289 WKN 976 528
Advantages for the Investor:
- Greater price gains than the REXP Index when bond prices are rising through European bonds with long maturities (focus on German government bonds)
- Smaller price loss than REXP Index when bond prices are falling through bond hedging.
- Top quality bond issuers
- Earnings are paid out
- Consistent and disciplined execution of trading signals
*REX® and REXP® are registered trademarks of the Deutsche Börse AG.
A discussion of possible risks associated with this fund may be found here. Please note the general and strategy-specific risk discussion in the sales prospectus.
gross of sales fee
net of sales fee
Performance calculated on the basis of the repurchase price and reinvestment of payouts at the repurchase price:
gross of sales fee * ) = Fund performance in Euro according to BVI on the basis of the repurchase price. Initial sales fees were not taken into account.
net of sales fee * * ) = Performance for the investor in Euro including a sales fee of 3 % in the first period.
Custodian account fees are not included in this calculation. If they had been included the performance would have been less.
Risk/return profile of the fund 30.03.2001-29.09.2017
(including G&W-REXTREND-Model until 11.09.2014)
Performance of the fund in individual calendar years (gross of sales fee*)
|30.09.2016 - 29.09.2017||- 7,57 %||- 7,57 %|
|30.09.2015 - 30.09.2016||+ 5,78 %||+ 5,78 %|
|30.09.2014 - 30.09.2015||+ 2,33 %||+ 2,33 %|
|30.09.2013 - 30.09.2014||+ 3,84 %||+ 3,84 %|
|28.09.2012 - 30.09.2013||- 1,67 %||- 4,53 %|
To obtain over the long term and several trend cycles a lower risk combined with a greater performance through
- smaller price losses in times of falling bond prices
- as great a participation as possible in uptrends
*each compared to the REXP Index.®
- The WARBURG-ORDO-RENTENFONDS invests primarily in German government bonds with high coupons and long maturities.
- Starting in mid-September 2014 the active management of the portfolio duration will be conducted with the AIRC-Duration Band-Model.
- The AIRC-Duration Band-Model classifies in regular intervals the individual maturity bands (1-10 years) of the REX Index according to their trend behavior in various time frames and then invests in the statistically most promising maturities. The model is oriented to medium term interest rate cycles and may invest in all maturity bands. In times of rising interest rates the model will tend to invest in short maturities, and in times of falling rates will tend to invest in the longer maturity bands.
- The required duration changes are made through the purchase and sale of Euro-Bund future contracts.
ABSOLUTE INVESTMENTS RESEARCH CENTER GmbH (AIRC)
The fund Investment strategy is implemented by the GROHMANN & WEINRAUTER Institutional Asset Management GmbH according to analysis models developed by the ABSOLUTE INVESTMENTS RESEARCH CENTER GmbH (AIRC). Grohmann & Weinrauter VermögensManagement GmbH has a majority Holding in AIRC.
Please note that past performance is not a reliable indicator for future performance. Tax treatment varies according to the personal situation of each investor and can change in the future. All information here has been carefully researched, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. This document is a collection of information and is not advice or a recommendation. An investor must consult with his advisor and receive a customer- and product-oriented counseling prior to the purchase of the fund. The legal basis for the purchase of the fund is the Key Investor Information Document, the current fund prospectus as well as the annual and the semi-annual reports, which may be obtained from Grohmann & Weinrauter VermögensManagement GmbH, Warburg Invest KAG mbH, or the depositary bank. Please see the fund prospectus for general and strategy-specific information on risks.
Data sources: Warburg Invest and own calculations