ISIN DE0008478199 WKN 847 819
Advantages for the Investor
- Risk-reducing hedges in downtrends:
- Losses prevented must not be re-earned
- Prize winning method tested in numerous downtrends
- Successful, consistant and tested decision making process
- Suitable as a single, core investment for long term investors
- Low management and administrative costs
The risk in investments must be considered as well as the opportunities. Please click risk for an overview of the basic risks and the specific risks of our approach.
Furthermore we request that you read the general and strategy-specific risk descriptions which are contained in the sales prospectus.
gross of sales fee
net of sales fee
Performance calculated on the basis of the repurchase price and reinvestment of payouts at the repurchase price:
gross of sales fee * ) = Fund performance in Euro according to BVI on the basis of the repurchase price. Initial sales fees were not taken into account.
net of sales fee * * ) = Performance for the investor in Euro including a sales fee of 4 % in the first period.
Custodian account fees are not included in this calculation. If they had been included the performance would have been less.
Risk/return profile of the fund ( 02.11.1993 - 30.06.2017)
Performance of the fund in individual calendar years (gross of sales fee*)
|30.06.2016 - 30.06.2017||+ 4,7 %||+ 4,7 %|
|30.06.2015 - 30.06.2016||- 7,6 %||- 7,6 %|
|30.06.2014 - 30.06.2015||+ 7,1 %||+ 7,1 %|
|28.06.2013 - 30.06.2014||+ 7,5 %||+ 7,5 %|
|29.06.2012 - 28.06.2013||+ 3,3 %||- 0,7 %|
A lower risk and higher performance measured over the long term and several trend cycles achieved through
- smaller price losses in times of falling markets
- as great a participation as possible in uptrends
(each in comparision to the DAX-Index and the REXP-Index)
DAX® and REXP® are registered trademarks of Deutsche Börse AG
• The GWP-Fonds FT invests primarily in stocks taken from the DAX Index (aprox. 51 %). Stocks with strong dividend yields will be overweighted. During downtrends the risk in the portfolio will be reduced in a series of steps through the sale of DAX Index futures. In times of strong and stabile downtrends a hedge of up to 100 % of the stock holdings is possible. In times of rising stock prices the hedges will be lifted in a series of steps. The active management of the degree of investment (the percentage of non-hedged stock portfolio assets) is systematic and on a trend-following basis and done by the G&W DAXTREND model.
• Up to 49 % of the fund capital may be invested in money market instruments as well as government bonds (core investments). In confirmed, stabile downtrends in interest rates (rising bond prices) the duration of the portfolio will be increased through the purchase of Euro Bund futures contracts (trend investments). In times of rising interest rates positions in the trend investments will be reduced as appropriate. The active management of the portfolio duration is systematic and trend-following in nature and done by the G&W REXTREND model.
Please note that past performance is not a reliable indicator for future performance. Tax treatment varies according to the personal situation of each investor and can change in the future. All information here has been carefully researched, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. This document is a collection of information and is not advice or a recommendation. An investor must consult with his advisor and receive a customer- and product-oriented counseling prior to the purchase of the fund. The legal basis for the purchase of the fund is the Key Investor Information Document, the current fund prospectus as well as the annual and the semi-annual reports, which may be obtained from Grohmann & Weinrauter VermögensManagement GmbH, Frankfurt Trust Investment GmbH or the depositary bank. Please see the fund prospectus for general and strategy-specific information on risks.
Data sources: Frankfurt Trust and own calculations