ISIN DE000A0NAU45 WKN A0NAU4
Advantages for the Investor
- Safety oriented core investment in the fixed income asset class
- Excellent risk/return profile with a total return character
- Suitable for rising as well as falling rate scenarios
- First class bond issuer quality
- Successful, systematic and reliable decision process
- Disciplined and consistent execution
A discussion of possible risks associated with this fund may be found here. Please note the general and strategy-specific risk discussion in the sales prospectus.
gross of sales fee
net of sales fee
Performance calculated on the basis of the repurchase price and reinvestment of payouts at the repurchase price:
gross of sales fee * ) = Fund performance in Euro according to BVI on the basis of the repurchase price. Initial sales fees were not taken into account.
net of sales fee * * ) = Performance for the investor in Euro including a sales fee of 3 % in the first period.
Custodian account fees are not included in this calculation. If they had been included the performance would have been less.
Risk/return profile (15.08.2008 - 30.12.2016)
Performance of the fund in individual calendar years (gross of sales fee*)
|30.12.2015 - 30.12.2016||- 2,65 %||- 2,65 %|
|30.12.2014 - 30.12.2015||- 3,29 %||- 3,29 %|
|30.12.2013 - 30.12.2014||- 2,09 %||- 2,09 %|
|28.12.2012 - 30.12.2013||- 0,37 %||- 0,37 %|
|30.12.2011 - 28.12.2012||- 6,53 %||- 9,25 %|
- Realization of profits in trends of both rising and falling interest rates.
- Stabilization of portfolios through safety oriented core investment in the bond asset class.
- The WARBURG-ZINSTREND-FONDS invests primarily in very liquid bonds with top creditworthiness and low coupons. Foreign currency investments, when made, will be fully hedged against the Euro.
- In times of confirmed, steady downtrends in interest rates the maturities of the bonds held in the fund will be synthetically lengthened through the purchase of Euro Bund future contracts.
- In times of rising interest rates these maturity lengthening transactions will be closed and then the bonds in the portfolio will be hedged. If the trend should continue then further Euro Bund futures will be sold. This produces negative duration in the portfolio which will permit profits from rising rates from this point onwards.
- The maturity management is done systematically and in a trend following manner on the basis of a tried and proven set of rules. There is no room for subjective decisions. Since Dec. 1st, 2012 the range of modified duration permitted in the portfolio varies from about ./. 4% to about + 3%.
Please note that past performance is not a reliable indicator for future performance. Tax treatment varies according to the personal situation of each investor and can change in the future. All information here has been carefully researched, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. This document is a collection of information and is not advice or a recommendation. An investor must consult with his advisor and receive a customer- and product-oriented counseling prior to the purchase of the fund. The legal basis for the purchase of the fund is the Key Investor Information Document, the current fund prospectus as well as the annual and the semi-annual reports, which may be obtained from Grohmann & Weinrauter VermögensManagement GmbH, Warburg Invest KAG mbH, or the depositary bank. Please see the fund prospectus for general and strategy-specific information on risks.
Data sources: Own calculations.